GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted at the national level to test and find out the sharpness and IQ of the engineering students. The test works as measurement to assess the skills of the engineering students. GATE is conducted by the Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institutes of Technology together under the …Read more »
Latest News Stories
- Zimmber launches its services in Hyderabad
- Second year Medico, 20, commits suicide
- Sangeeta Chatterjee attempts suicide
- Nandyala records 79.20 per cent polling in by-poll
- US: Missing Kurnool student Prithvinath found dead
- Engg student hangs self after girl rejects love
- Komaram Bheem : Lorry hits auto, 6 killed, 5 injured
- Indian origin ex CEO asked to pay $ 294,000 for fraud
Kid dances to Oka Laila Kosam in bathroom!
Srivari temple closed for recent lunar eclipse.Watch it.
Watch India’s first Independence Day fete
Listen to song on social media composed and sung by Raghu Kunche
Jangareddy Gudem man questions Christian Pastor