By J U B Sastry With Indian society rapidly changing from nuclear units to highly-self centred individualism and ferociously transforming itself from the traditional line of marriage system into an imported and legalised live-in relationship entity, a plethora of questions relating to the care of the elderly remains unanswered despite several laws being implemented by …Read more »
Latest News Stories
- Indian American couple gifts $ 20 Cr to NSU, Florida
- Man sends blue films to estranged wife, jailed
- Devotee lodges complaint against Datta Peetam Swamiji
- Rs. 500 Cr worth big fish raided by ACB in AP
- 3 die in road accident in Hyderabad
- Indian student Ria Patel killed in US accident
- Guntur boy mauled to death by stray dogs
- Make India safe for children: Satyarthi tells people
Indians in Japan celebrated Gahesh festival.
In a fierce fight, cock drives away dog!
Peacock feather-selling boy speaks multi-languages. See yourself!
Watch fun moments of teenagers for Nimajjanotsavam in Hyd
Parents appeal to KCR through a song on exorbitant school fees. Watch and listen!