GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted at the national level to test and find out the sharpness and IQ of the engineering students. The test works as measurement to assess the skills of the engineering students. GATE is conducted by the Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institutes of Technology together under the …Read more »
- Home Importance of GATE
Tagged: Importance of GATE
Latest News Stories
- Online contest by IIMB students club gets warm response
- Jagan throws open floor to leaders
- 1 Cr children join ‘Satyarthi Class’ on child sexual abuse
- Munagala: RTC bus rams into lorry, 4 killed, 14 injured
- Murugadoss offers villain role to Mahesh
- Woman raped second time, killed by same person
- Digital Summit at IIMB on Oct 15
- Review: Mahesh Babu’s Spyder rocks
Indians in Japan celebrated Gahesh festival.
In a fierce fight, cock drives away dog!
Peacock feather-selling boy speaks multi-languages. See yourself!
Watch fun moments of teenagers for Nimajjanotsavam in Hyd
Parents appeal to KCR through a song on exorbitant school fees. Watch and listen!